Fight Safety Division
(FSD) is responsible for the flight teaching and training in Civil
Aviation Flight University of China (CAFUC). The following are the
duties and responsibilities of FSD.
1. Formulation of the university annual flight
teaching and training program, process control, training quality
2. Implementation of the university flight teaching
and training program, and rules, standards and regulations issued
by Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC).
3. Management of flight license and technology
4. Management of flight safety check and related
5. Setup of university training syllbus and training
6. Management of student pilot exchange and private
pilot training, and employment of international flight instructors.
Flight Training Program
I. Flight license center is an examination office
entrusted by CAAC to carry out flight staffs license examination.
All student pilots shall pass the following examinations: private
pilot license, commercial pilot license, airline transportation
pilot license,and instrument rating examination.
Students can apply for all examinations direct to the center or
through the internet.
The requirement for application: examination certificate, ID card,
flight experience notebook signed by authorized instructor.
II. Student pilot training:
primary trainer: 147 hours in aircraft, 43 hours in simulator;
midium trainer: 25 hours in aircraft, 5 hours in simulator;
advanced trainer: 35 hours in aircraft, 5 hours in simulator.
Total price: 655 thousand yuan(about $80,000 ) in four year.
III. Private pilot training:
primary trainer: 35 hours in aircraft, 5hours in simulator. The
price depends on the types of aircraft you choose.
IV. The employment of international flight instructors
1. Flight instructor should have commercial
pilot license or airline transportation pilot license and
valid flight instructor license. Pilot license and flight
instructor license should correspond to the category, class
and type of training aircraft. Instrument rating license is
required if necessary.
2. Corresponding to current flight experience
required by Items No. 61 of CCAR61.
3. valid health examination certificate issued
1. The university personnel division, flight
safety division, foreign affairs office (if required) and
flight college are taken charge of the employment of international
2. Flight safety division is responsible
for confirming and converting the flight instructor¡¯s international
3. the international flight instructor shall
pass the flight procedure and controlling ability test carried
out by director instructor or assistant director instructor.